Last November 20, 2016, I took my boys with me to attend bon appeTEA’s grand opening of its 35th branch at Kasa Luntian in Tagaytay, which also marks the launch of its Christmas Drinks selection and 2017: bon appeTEA All-Year Planner.
Open daily, bon appeTEA at The Lanai at Kasa Luntian is located in Calamba St., San Jose, Tagaytay. Sporting the brand’s signature modern minimalist interiors, bon appeTEA in Kasa Luntian is a milk tea lover’s haven offering a slew of mouthwatering yet affordable beverages from its statement milk teas and fruit juices to salt and cheese foam blends and frappes, as well as food choices ranging from waffle sandwiches and waffle sundaes to breakfast ramen and rice bowls.
The event was graced by the presence of key executives from bon appeTEA’s mother company, Goldenjoy Franchising, Inc.’s Chief Operating Officer Mr. Antenor “Tenny” Taguba, Chief Financial Officer Mr. Francis Chung, and Chief Executive Officer Ms. Marjorie Reyes, as well as esteemed guests starting with Hon. Vice Mayor Raymond A. Ambion of the Tagaytay city mayor’s office, King Labarda of Alveo Land, and members of the media and blogger community.
Guests who were fans of GMA-7’s “Encantadia” were given an extra treat as Kapuso actor Rocco Nacino, who plays Aquil in the highly rated telefantasya, joined the opening. My son, Ziggy, even got to have a photo opp with him.
Anyway, we were really excited to try out some of bon appeTEA’s new Christmas Drinks selection, which were launched on the same day. There are actually five of them. Each of the 5 special beverages offer health benefits to balance out the major holiday bingeing everyone will be getting into this season.
The selection features:
• Berry Christmas Punch milk tea is a a concoction of Indian flavors mixed with wild berries. It uses assam tea, which contains antioxidants that can decrease the risk of heart attack and strokes, as well as improve blood circulation. The strawberry and vanilla flavors give this drink sweet, tarty notes that blend well with assam tea’s floral and sweetly dry flavor. (Php 90/large cup)
• Honey Winter Solstice milk tea is a mix of sweet comb honey with a slight tang of fruitiness. The assam tea packs a punch of caffeine that makes this drink a perfect morning pick-me-upper to brighten (and sweeten!) up your day. (Php 90/large cup)
• Royal Tropical Plush is a blend of tropical fruits and classic Jasmine tea with a tinge of citrus flavor. Not only does Jasmine tea impart a relaxing fragrance, but it also helps to reduce stress, improve the body’digestive system, and lower cholesterol. The mango syrup and lime syrup add (Php 90/large cup)
• Jack Frost Frappe is a cream-based drink fused with green apple and topped with whipped cream and sprinkles. Green apples are, in fact, well known for reducing cholesterol and preventing liver and digestive tract issues. (Php 110 for large)
• Mango Graham Frappe is an ode to one of our favorite Filipino refrigerated, no-bake desserts. It is made with fresh milk, mango syrup, crushed graham, vanilla syrup, and sweetener, and then topped with whipped cream and crushed graham. And as we know, fresh milk is one of the best sources of vitamin D which can help the body to better absorb calcium. (Php 110 for large)
For those of you planner addicts like me, here’s another exciting news from bon appeTEA! Starting November 20, 2016, customers can start collecting special holiday stickers to avail the 2017: bon appeTEA All-Year Planner for free. Every purchase of one (1) bon appeTEA Christmas or classic drink is equivalent to one (1) holiday sticker. Customers must collect and affix 18 stickers, comprised of 9 Christmas Drinks and 9 classic drinks, on a promo card to get a planner.
Here’s what the planners look like. They’re available in four different colors.
I was able to take home a green one. Yay!
Part of the Christmas Drink proceeds will be used to donate Noche Buena packages to families in the communities surrounding bon appeTEA branches nationwide. So, by getting the planner, you get to take part in this great initiative too! Hurry because you only have until March 6, 2017 to avail of the planners.
bon appeTEA Christmas Drinks and the 2017: Bon appeTEA All-Year Planners are available at all bon appeTEA branches nationwide. Check them out now!