Last November, I blogged about Ziggy joining Ready Steady Go Kids Philippines. If you wish to learn more about it, do click on the link.
Basically, I won an entire program of 10 sessions for Ziggy from a Mommy Mundo giveaway. He has been attending a session once a week, every Saturday morning at Valle Verde.
If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen photos and videos of Ziggy’s experience with RSGK. He really just loves the entire experience so I’m really happy that I won that giveaway! It was his first time to attend any type of class and I must say, it was a success.
Ziggy learned the following from RSGK.
- Basics of 5 different sports: Tennis, T-ball, Basketball, Hockey and Football
- Social skills: playing with other kids, taking turns, playing fair, having fun
- Discipline: following instructions from other adults – his fabulous coaches
- Health: kids are encouraged to drink lots of water and eat vegetables (At home, to encourage Ziggy to eat more veggies, I remind him about what his coach tells him about veggies. It works, he eats more.)
- Games – lots and lots of games
The ten sessions are now over though and an awarding ceremony took place. All the kids were asked to complete an obstacle and in the middle of that, they were asked to go on stage to receive their certificate of completion.
Here we are, proud mom and dad, with Ziggy and Coach Sonny.
This is what his certificate looks like.
By the way, he posed like that on his own. Haha! He’s been posing a lot on his own lately. We think he has the makings of a model, seriously.
Anyway, we’re all going to miss Ready Steady Go Kids. It was so fun! Ziggy really learned a lot. Best of all, he truly enjoyed the experience. Hubby and I are really proud of what he has been able to accomplish considering his only truly “physical activity” involves playing in the playground every so often.
For sure, he’ll be back to attend classes there some time this year. We’re just going to take a break for the first term this year because the schedule can be quite taxing on us.
But for those of you who are interested, call RSGK and inquire. They give a free trial too. I’m sure your kid will love it. Visit readysteadygokids.com.ph for more info.