Roller Coaster Ride is turning 4 on November 30. Yay! Where did the time go? It just seems like yesterday when I first started this blog. I still marvel at how amazing this blogging journey has been to me.
This blog is the one responsible for my freelance writing career. Through blogging, I’ve met a lot of my closest friends today. It has also enabled me to work with brands I love. All of these things I owe to all of you loyal readers who continue to visit this space of mine on the web. Allow me to thank you now with a fantastic giveaway sponsored by one of the brands I’ve been loyal to these past several years, Belle De Jour by Viviamo Inc.!
I’ve been a Bella for years now, ever since I first started using their awesome Belle De Jour Power Planners. Last year though, Viviamo Inc., the creators of BDJ, introduced me to one of their other planners called the Everything is Possible planner. If you’ve been a loyal reader, you’d know that they sponsored a giveaway of an EIP planner here last December. And as if the title of this post is not yet a dead giveaway…. YES, they’re sponsoring another one this year to help me celebrate Roller Coaster Ride’s blogoversary. Thank you so much to my BDJ family!
The 2015 Everything is Possible Planner
But first, for the benefit of those unfamiliar to EIP, let me tell you more about it.
Everything is Possible is a tribute to the talented and creative people surrounding us, who help us do what we love and who remind us to keep at it! The 2015 EIP planner aims to ask this question: “If there is one thing you want to leave behind as your legacy, what would that be?” Scattered throughout its pages are the Braille characters for the word “possible” to remind us that we are able to achieve anything we set our minds to.
Apparently, Viviamo has identified me as one of the bloggers who aim to leave a legacy and that’s why they say they’ve decided to partner with me specifically for this planner. That was so touching, really. I am so pleased that at least some people think of me in that way. Haha!
But in all seriousness, I’ve been using the 2014 EIP planner since they gave it to me last year. I love it! In fact, you’ll see my EIP planner on lots of my WAHM-related posts on Instagram (follow me!). It has definitely made me a lot more organized and more focused on my goals this year, especially on my writing career. Let me explain how by sharing the features of the EIP planner to you.
The 2015 EIP has 192 full-color pages, is 5.6in wide by 7.9in tall, has an expandable back pocket, and comes in a matte-laminated hard cover. The planner is packed with:
- A special weekly layout for your weekly priorities
- Mantras to keep you on-track in your mission
- Micro Actions to guide you in your goals
- Wheel Of Life to help you assess your life focus
- Year End Workbook to document the things you’ve achieved and learned
Now let me show you the inside pages.
I love that the EIP planner has several pages wherein you can list down your goals. It just makes it easier to achieve them when you can see them all written down, right? There are even separate pages for your Personal, Financial, Health and Career goals. You can even list down the steps you have to take to achieve those goals. It really helps to make everything possible!
What’s new for the 2015 version though is that they’ve added some more goals pages. Now you can segregate your goals among three categories: Small Goals, Far Reaching Goals, and Goals for Leaving a Legacy. Now, that’s being organized!
Things I’m Grateful For Pages
Some times, we need to list down our blessings so as to remind us of them when the going gets tough. This year, EIP brings back the Things I’m Grateful For pages.
Things I Love Pages
There are also times when we need to list down the things that make us happy, those that make our day.
The priority list is for your biggest goal. Here you list down the steps you need to take to achieve it and their corresponding start date and success date.
Notes and Year End Workbook
There are many other returning features that will allow you to track your progress. But if those are not enough, there are lots of notes pages at the back that you can write on. The Year End Workbook, on the other hand, is where you write what you have achieved for the year.
There’s a month view available at the beginning of each month. I love that beside it there’s one inspirational quote that will motivate you to start the month right. There’s also space to list down your priorities for the month and the daily habits you want to work on.
I love the weekly layout because with just one look, I already know which days will be hectic. On top, just below the dates, you can even list down the 3 major things you have to do on that day. I use this to pencil in my article deadlines. It makes it easier for me to keep track of work priorities. On top of the page, there are these life mantras that help keep you motivated to achieve your goals.
The rest of the page is for you to list down your schedule or your to-do list. The great thing about this is that the time stamps are printed lightly so that you can ignore them if you want to.
I love this planner and it has truly been a very useful tool to jump start my writing career this year. I’m sure the 2015 EIP will do the same for you guys too!
Now, why not win a copy for yourself! Here are the giveaway mechanics:
- Participants must be a Philippine resident with a valid Philippine address.
- Viviamo Inc. will be responsible for shipping the prize to the winner.
- There will be one (1) winner of a 2015 Everything is Possible planner.
- Winner will be drawn randomly and will be notified via email.
- Winner has two (2) days to respond to the said email. I reserve the right to draw another winner if I don’t receive a reply within two days.
- Giveaway will start on November 17, 2014 and end on November 30, 2014.
To join, earn entries by following the instructions below:
Mandatory Entry: (1 entry)
On the comment section below this post, answer this question: “What’s that one big goal you’ll work on in 2015?”. Include your Full Name and email address. Also include your social media usernames and links to your social media shares if you choose to do the additional entries.
- Follow Roller Coaster Ride on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow Belle de Jour on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow Roller Coaster Ride on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Belle de Jour on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Roller Coaster Ride on Instagram (1 entry)
- Follow Belle de Jour on Instagram (1 entry)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook. Copy and paste the following message on FB and don’t forget to tag Roller Coaster Ride and BDJ. (1 entry): “Achieve your goals with the 2015 Everything is Possible planner from @BelledeJourPlanner and @RollerCoasterRide. Join the #giveaway now! #PerksofaBella http://wp.me/p4lXbQ-1KM”
- Tweet about the giveaway (1 entry): “WIN a 2015 Everything is Possible planner from @BDJBuzz and @RollCoasterMom. Join now! #PerksofaBella http://wp.me/p4lXbQ-1KM”
For more information about the Everything is Possible planner and other Viviamo Inc. products, visit www.ilovebdj.com. Good luck on the giveaway!
UPDATE as of Dec. 5, 2014
I’d like to thank the 71 people who joined this giveaway. Thank you!!!
There were a total of 371 entries but in the end only one can win.
And the winner is ……..
Congratulations to THERESA CRUZ – ESCAROS! 🙂